All shell casings have been previously fired from a real gun. While we hand select and process each one during manufacturing, each casing may vary in color, finish, imperfections, dents, dings, scratches, or otherwise. This adds to the authenticity and personality of each piece.
Keep away from pets, small children and any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths. Small parts may cause choking. Recommended for ages 10+.
While spent (and decommissioned) shell casings are perfectly legal, airport security may attempt to confiscate your B&U jewelry. To avoid potentially losing your product, we recommend packing it in your checked baggage. Confiscated jewelry is out of our control, and isn't covered under warranty.
To best care for your Brass & Unity pieces, please follow these simple suggestions:
- Avoid over-stretching. While our product are built strong, they are not indestructible. Elastic has it's limits. Repeatedly fidgeting, stretching, and/or over-stretching products strung on elastic (like bracelets) will cause premature failure. The product is only intended to be stretched enough to fit over the hand, and on or off the wrist.
- Avoid getting them wet. Prolonged exposure to water will, overtime, weaken the elastic which our bracelets are strung on and may lead to the bracelet breaking. Exposure to water may also cause various degrees of damage to certain beads, which may not always be visible. Basically, avoid getting your B&U jewelry wet. If exposed to water, immediately dry with a soft lint free cloth.
- Only dry using a soft cloth. Do not use a hair dryer, heat gun, compressed air, or other heating/air device to dry off your B&U pieces.
- Avoid washing machines. Aside from damaging the jewelry, the small parts, beads, chains, clasps, etc may cause damage to your washing machine.
- Avoid grinding your jewelry on hard surfaces. You may scratch the plating, finish, and/or cause additional damage to the materials.
- Just say no to "clank". Avoid aggressive contact with other jewelry, and/or hard surfaces as it may cause stones to crack, shatter, or chip.
- Avoid harsh chemicals (including beauty products). Do not let your jewelry come in contact with any harsh chemicals. Never spray chemicals while wearing jewelry. Instead, spray all products on and allow to dry thoroughly before putting on jewelry.
- Treat Crystal & Semi-precious materials with care! Please treat your B&U jewelry, especially Swarovski crystal and semi-precious gemstones, with the utmost care. Clean gemstones using a soft, untreated cloth.
- Avoid abrasives. Do not use abrasives (or abrasive liquids) as a means to clean your B&U products.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme temperatures may damage products.
- On top please. Do not place heavy objects on your jewelry as they may cause damage.
TRAVEL & STORAGE
While travelling or storing your Brass & Unity pieces, please follow these simple suggestions:
- Airport security. While spent (and decommissioned) shell casings are perfectly legal, airport security may attempt to confiscate your B&U jewelry. To avoid potentially losing your product, we recommend packing it in your checked baggage. Confiscated jewelry is out of our control, and isn't covered under warranty.
- High & Dry. Keep your B&U jewelry in a dry, safe place, out of reach of pets, small children and any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths.
- One at a time. Certain materials are delicate and should be stored accordingly. If possible, store each piece individually, with a soft surface between each piece.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme temperatures may damage products. Store at room temperature.
- On top please. Do not pack your product under heavy objects as they may cause damage to your jewelry.
Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns (or just to say hi) at firstname.lastname@example.org.